Sunday, March 11, 2012

I Need Help finding some Good Books

So I have been looking for some quality reading material for my trip. I will be gone for 6 months and only practicing 3 days a week will leave me with a lot of free time. I will definitely be doing a lot of sight seeing and short day trips but on a budget i think catching up on some great reads would be ideal. I have short list of books that i am thinking about bringing. most of them are football related. If you have any suggestions let me know. I am open to any and all genres. I love old war stories.



4 comments:

  1. Have you read any of Malcolm Gladwell's stuff? I like most of his books a lot. 'The Tipping Point' and 'Outliers' are good ones to start with.

    Have a great time in Sweden. What's the best way to follow your team? See if you can find the bikini team while you're over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zeis, Happy Bday as well. I will check out Gladwell for sure. I started the blog for my family and friends who don't use facebook for pictures and updates. I will also link everything to facebook as well. My team website is http://www.predators.se/ I am not sure how up to date they keep their website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Coach Walker,
    This is 'Big Nick' and Andres' mom here, Jennifer. Sorry we haven't met yet but should soon. I just wanted to let you know I have too many books on my bookshelves and you're more then welcome to borrow some. I've got a little of everything, something you might like may be here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer, thanks for the offer. I will definitely take you up on that in the future. I have a book i am reading now but when it is done i would love to check out what you have. Thanks again.

      Delete